Saturday 25 April 2015

A2 Revision Notes

Back again, if slightly later on in the year this time round.

Apologies to the people who've been asking for this stuff for quite a while, I know I'm a couple of weeks later than I said I would be, but hopefully I'll be reasonably quick putting content up. 
To run through what I'm planning on putting up: 

- Any essays I've done this year, for Section A or B, plus the marks and whether it was timed or a homework task. I'll be typing them, rather than scanning them, as I know how horrendous my writing is ('30% unreadable', apparently)
- Plans for as many section B questions as I can, with the arguments and quotes I'd use for each text
- Anything else I feel would be helpful, or anything people ask me for at school

If anyone needs anything else, give me a shout. My email's 13zadurianm on the St Doms system.

No comments:

Post a Comment